Latest Forum Post:
This Competitive TF2 Team is Grinding Their Way to the Top of TF2 Esports
- Rosters will lock in
on Mar 3rd @ 11:59PM EST!
- Interested in helping out RGL and being a part of the staff team? Open staff positions and applications for
can be viewed
Recent Player Transactions
Players Looking For Team
Teams Looking For Players
Verify Server Players
Custom Maps & Server Configs
Highlander Map Pool History
Team Earnings By Player
Global RGL Rules
Highlander (9v9) Rules
Class Restriction Guidelines
Support / Report / Appeals
Frequently Asked Questions
Demo Requests FAQ
Verify Sever Players Tool, Global Rule Updates, and January 2024 Bans
Scheduling Update: 2024
RGL 6s Season 14 - Invite and Advanced Season infomation
RGL 6s Season 14 - Invite Qualifiers
Winter Staff Updates, Offseason Rule Updates, and December 2023 Bans
RGL HL Season 17: Updated Staff List, Map Pool, and S16 Survey Results
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Updated Staff List for Season 17
We'd like to welcome
to Highlander staff!
Season 17 Map Pool
The Season 17 Map Pool (In No Particular Order):
(Alternative map: cp_steel)
- Ashville has received a small update from the mapmakers that fixes missing textures on the point when TF2 is run in DX8. No gameplay changes were made.
- Proot is back! The newest version, koth_proot_b6c-alt2, reverts the balcony changes made in koth_proot_b6b (the alternate version of Proot run in Season 15). This version also fixes asymmetry issues found in koth_proot_b6c-alt.
- Valve Steel will be run as an alternative map to cp_steel_f12. cp_steel can be played in place of cp_steel_f12 in a match if both teams participating agree to do so in match comms.
- Refresh Upward has received an update since last season. View the changes
Season 16 Post-Season Survey Results
After reading your written feedback, I would like to generally respond to some of the responses that we received.
Making a ticket (not DMing) is the best and fastest way to reach out to your division admin/moderator.
We are coordinating better with 6s when it comes to playoff scheduling.
If you think that a player is cheating, you must file an
. We as HL staff do not have anything to do with decision-making when it comes to this. We also cannot expedite Anti-Cheat reports.
If you think that a player should be restricted that is not or should not be restricted that is, please open a ticket as soon as possible. The sooner the discussion is started, the better.
The skill level of divisions is relative between seasons. This means that a division may be stronger or weaker, depending on who is playing in a given season. Because Invite and Advanced consist of the Top 16 teams in the league, the trickle down effect is that skill level will vary across the board. Restrictions from season to season can also vary because of this.
We as HL staff do make mistakes! This being said, if we make an incorrect ruling, we will do our best to not make that ruling mistake again. Two rights do not make a wrong (but three rights make a left). We, of course, aim to not make mistakes and to fix mistakes that can be fixed.
General Division and Admin Survey Results
General Map Survey Results
Announcing RGL Highlander Season 17!
Run It Back
] MAGA County
all soldier maps t1-t3 speedrun (day 2)
] Worse Comp Format
| !tts !viptrials !video
DRAMA SEMIFINALS PLAYOFFS ELSA SPIDERMAN FAMILY GUY FUNNY MOMENTS
How do I stop bullies from stealing my lunch money... Wait this isn't google. dele...
hole day 2
mix vs ganja (losing, rolled even)
12 000 HOURS SODAPOPPER MAIN PLAYING ANYTHING BUT SCOUT
Steel Trap Tour 13