Registration for RGL 6s Season 14 is now open! The new team registration deadline is Sunday, January 14th at 11:59 pm EDT,
after which format admins will finalize team placements between Jan 15th and Jan 21st. The regular season starts on Monday, Jan 22nd, and runs 8 weeks through March 17th followed by playoffs.
The following dates are tentative and are subject to change depending on the feedback of the post-season surveys and admin discussion.
Important Dates for Season 14 are listed here:Sunday, Dec 17th
- New Team Registration OpensSunday, Jan 14th
- New Team Registration Closes at 11:59 PM EDTMonday, Jan 15th
- Invite Qualifiers Week Begins (More Details to be Announced Later)Friday, Jan 19th
- Division Payments are DueSaturday, Jan 20th
- Invite Qualifiers End, Invite Division Finalized, Teams MUST have 5 rostered to start the season by 9:30 PM EDT this daySunday, Jan 21st
- Team Placements Finalized, Week 1 Matches PostedMonday, Jan 22nd
- Season 14- Week 1 of the Regular Season BeginsSunday, March 9th
- Rosters Lock for All Divisions at 11:59 PM EDTSunday, March 17th
- Last Day for Rescheduling of Regular Season MatchesMonday, March 24th
- Playoffs Begin (Invite Playoffs Schedule to be Announced Later)Sunday, April 21th
- Last Day for Playoffs Matches
will be stepping down from their position as the 6s Head Admin.Kitt(eh)
has been promoted to the 6s Head Admin position.
We are always looking for mature, driven individuals who can help us continue to deliver a great competitive TF2 experience to our players. If you meet these criteria and would like to join the RGL.gg staff, please fill out an application here.
We encourage people who have applied in the past, but have not been accepted, to submit applications again.
How to Find a Team
New to competitive TF2 and need help? Check out our guide here.
! You can also check out the NA Newbie Mixes here
, which provides many additional resources for players new to competitive TF2, including (but not limited to) a Team Drive where you and 5 other players will be placed on a team that’s assigned an experienced coach for the entire season and weekly "Mixes" where 2 teams of 6 Newbies each are given a coach for a single PUG (pick-up game).
Important Info for Invite Teams
All teams intending to compete in Invite are required to message the 6s Invite Admin, yogrrt
or the 6s Head Admins Kitt(eh)
, as well as have a team page with 6 players rostered by Jan 14th.
Invite will have 8 teams this season. Full details will be announced later this offseason along with the Invite playoffs structure, detailed qualifier requirements, and future Invite team leader meeting expectations.
Join Our Team!
Staff applications are open for many departments! Become part of North America’s largest TF2 League and help us continue to build the future of TF2. If interested, please view the application here!
Other Events and Seasons Happening in RGL
The cups team will be hosting an Unlocked 6s winter cup on January 13-14. Click here
for more information and to register.
Additionally, if you haven’t yet done so, please fill out the Season 13 Post-Season Survey
. Your feedback helps us to keep improving the RGL experience.