SFM by https://steamcommunity.com/id/metalcloud/, Editing by Raos
Registration for RGL 6s Season 13 is now open! The new team registration deadline is Sunday, September 3rd at 11:59 pm EDT
, after which format Admins will finalize team placements between August 28th and September 2nd. The regular season starts on Monday, September 18th and runs 8 weeks through November 12th
Important Dates for Season 13 are listed here:
- Monday, August 21st - New Team Registration Opens
- Sunday, September 3rd - New Team Registration Closes at 11:59 PM EDT
- Monday, September 4th - Invite Team Logos Due @ 11:59 PM EDT
- Monday, September 11th - Invite Qualifiers Week Begins (More Details to be Announced Later)
- Friday, September 15th - Division Payments are Due.
- Saturday, September 16th - Invite Qualifiers End, Invite Division Finalized , Teams MUST have 5 rostered to start the season by 9:30PM EDT this day
- Sunday, September 17th - Team Placements Finalized, Week 1 Matches Posted
- Monday, September 18th - Season 13 Week 1 of the Regular Season Begins
- Sunday, October 29th - Rosters Lock for All Divisions at 11:59 PM EDT
- Sunday, November 5th - Last Day for Rescheduling of Regular Season Matches
- Monday, November 20th - Playoffs Begin (Invite Playoffs Schedule to be Announced Later)
- Sunday, December 17th - Last Day for Playoffs Matches
Any upcoming changes to the whitelist, config, map pool, and 6s Format Staff for the upcoming season will be announced in their own article during the offseason and before the start of Season 13.
How to Find a Team
New to competitive TF2 and need help? Check out our guide here!
You can also check out the NA Newbie Mixes here
, which provides many additional resources for players new to competitive TF2, including (but not limited to) a Team Drive where you and 5 other players will be placed on a team that’s assigned an experienced coach for the entire season and weekly "Mixes" where 2 teams of 6 Newbies each are given a coach for a single PUG (pick-up game).
Important Info for Invite Teams
For this upcoming season, we are excited to announce a new opportunity for Invite teams for this upcoming season.
We are reorganizing the way we are handling Team Logos for Invite teams through a new Team Logo form that will need to be filled out by every Invite team before the start of every season. This new form will allow teams to submit, request, or update their logos. This will help us to ensure that every team will have a Team Logo right at the start of the season.
The major reason for this change is that we are going to be providing Invite teams with the opportunity to profit from the sale of merchandise featuring their team logo. Through the merchandising agreement that is included in the Team Logo form; we will create merch that will be added to the RGL shop that players can purchase to help support their favorite teams. It is our hope that through this, teams will be motivated to try and cultivate their own following and earn money through it.
However, we will not be requiring teams to allow RGL to sell merch with their logo. Teams can opt-out through the merchandising agreement in the Team Logo form. However, please be aware as stated, that teams will be required to fill out the form before the start of the season in order for this to work. Teams that fail to complete the form in time will forfeit their ability to request a logo from RGL, and RGL will provide them with a logo on their behalf.
We are hopeful that through this effort, we can continue to help players and teams grow towards a better future.All teams intending to compete in Invite are required to message 6s Head Admin je'mond, as well as have a team page with 6 players rostered by September 3rd.
Full details will be announced later this offseason along with the Invite playoffs structure, detailed qualifier requirements, and future Invite team leader meeting expectations.
Join Our Team!
Staff applications are open for many departments! Become part of North America’s largest TF2 League and help us continue to build the future of TF2. If interested, please view the application here!
Other Events and Seasons Happening in RGL
Announcement Article for RGL Highlander Newcomer Cup #1
- Register HERE