RGL Summer Staff Applications
- RGL Highlander and 6s will be opening up division administrator and moderator positions. If you are interested in working to help improve our formats, then we encourage you to apply.
If admin positions are filled, we may contact you to potentially join the staff as a moderator instead.
In addition to the above, we are also looking to recruit experienced and talented individuals in the following categories:
- Social Media Manager - As a social media manager, you will create posts on our various social media platforms, as well as engage with the community through social media. This will help us to send out timely information, promote any events or deadlines, as well as help us stay in closer touch with the community on those platforms. Previous experience in this field is recommended.
- Anti-Cheat - As an anti-cheat admin, you are responsible for preventing and punishing cheaters that play in our league. You will utilize tools and methods to detect the usage of cheats, review and analyze demos, log alternative accounts, request demos of suspected cheaters, lead investigative work to find evidence and connections in cases, and more.
- Discord or Forum Moderator - As a moderator, you will be tasked to monitor the chat and deal with issues as they come up. A thorough understanding of the rules is necessary for this area. Candidates will be using our moderation tools (depending on either the forum or Discord) to effectively moderate our chat platforms.
- PUG Runner - As a PUG runner, you should be able to run PUGs once every two weeks and are expected to act mature and approachable while maintaining a fun/healthy environment for players.
- Video Editor - As a video editor, you will be using programs like Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas, and other software to help edit and produce videos on the RGLgg YouTube channel and clips to feature on our RGLgg Twitch channel, whether this is highlight reels, introduction videos, or frag clips.
Experience in these fields is preferred. Feel free to apply again if you have applied for any of these positions and have not received a response or been selected.
If you would like to apply, you can fill out a form
From there, we will go through the submissions and potentially ask for a follow-up. If you have any questions regarding positions, feel free to open a ticket in our Discord.
Global Rule Updates[1005.2] - Region
has been updated to clarify the countries, dependencies, or territories for each listed region.[1002.2] - Harassment / Flaming / In-Game Toxicity
has been updated to add discrimination of any form as an example of harassment.
The wording for "just block them" has been updated to "it is suggested to block the individual" for cases where a user is spamming a user. Note that this does not override if a person is violating the harassment guidelines (e.g., spamming unwelcomed sexual messages does not mean that it is not harassment).[1002.3] - Discriminatory Language and Symbols
now has its own rule section. Previously, the verbiage for this rule was in [1002.1] - Sportsmanship and Spirit
. Discriminatory dog whistles have also been added to the list of discriminatory language and symbols that are prohibited.[1002.4] - Higher Standards For Invite Players and RGL Staff
is not adding anything new but clarifies how ban multipliers work for Invite players and RGL staff.
These bans were enacted before the release of this article. If you would like to file a report, you can do so on our site here
. Appeals can also be found on the same page.NOTE
: We only look at user-submitted reports. If you do not file a report, then there is a good chance we have not seen it and cannot deal with the situation
The following player(s) have been caught cheating by the RGL Anti-cheat team and will be banned:
- Ativillu - 2 Years / First cheating offense
The following player(s) attempted to register their alternate account in RGL.
The following player knowingly supported a permanently league-banned player in evading their ban for the season and will be banned:
The following alternate account(s) have been caught connected to existing accounts in RGL by the RGL Anti-cheat team and will be permanently
The following players have been banned and placed on probation:
- SexGod - Violation of [1004.4.1] - Permanently banned players in a scrimmage (2x). Violation of [1004.4] - Using a banned player in a scrimmage. Offseason ban delayed to the start of RGL Sixes Season 12. - 3 Weeks
- catface - Inappropriate/unwelcomed sexual joke during a scrim. - 6 Weeks
- .david - Harassment of player(s) in the community. Offseason ban delayed for the start of RGL Highlander Season 15. - 2 Months
Update on the player(s) that have been banned while on probation:
- SexGod - Violation of [1004.4.1] - Permanently banned players in a scrimmage. - 12 Weeks (3th ban inside of RGL, 2nd ban on probation)
After the minimum period has been served, the player(s) can appeal to have the ban lifted if they can show that they've improved themselves and how they interact within the community.
- Bananas - Violation of [1004.4.1] - Permanently banned players in a scrimmage. (2x) (Offseason ban delayed for the start of RGL Highlander Season 15) - 2 Weeks
- mudkip - Harassment; use of racial slurs directed towards a player during a scrim. - 6 Months
- pengu.G2 - Impersonating as an RGL admin during an RGL match, Disrupting an RGL match, Cheating (First Offense), Using an alternate account in RGL, League ban evasion - Permanent
Sportsmanship and Spirit
The following player(s) have/had been suspended for 1-6 weeks for their usage of racist slurs, homophobic or transphobic language, excessive toxicity, flaming, or derogatory language on our platforms. Repeat offenders will get longer ban lengths.
- mousecake - Use of a racial slur directed towards a player during a scrim. Offseason ban delayed to the start of RGL Sixes Season 12. - 2 Weeks // First Offense
- katz - Transphobic comment during a scrim. - 2 Weeks // First Offense
The following player(s) have failed to provide a requested demo. The first offense during the regular season will be a warning. A second offense during the regular season or the first offense during playoffs will lead to suspensions.
The following account(s) have been banned for having VAC bans that may be affecting TF2. If you have a VAC ban for a game that is not TF2, please contact an admin to get the ban removed.You can read further details and context about each player's bans by viewing their discipline history on their RGL profile.