Registration for RGL 6s Season 12 is now open! The new team registration deadline is Sunday, May 14th at 11:59 pm EDT
, after which format Admins will finalize team placements between May 15th and May 20th. The regular season starts on Monday, May 22nd and runs 8 weeks through July 16th
Important Dates for Season 12 are listed here:
- Sunday, April 30th - New Team Registration Opens
- Sunday, May 14th - New Team Registration Closes at 11:59 PM EDT
- Monday, May 15th - Invite Qualifiers Week Begins (More Details to be Announced Later)
- Friday, May 19th - Division Payments are Due
- Saturday, May 20th - Invite Qualifiers End, Invite Division Finalized , Teams MUST have 5 rostered to start the season by 9:30PM EDT this day
- Sunday, May 21st - Team Placements Finalized, Week 1 Matches Posted
- Monday, May 22nd - Season 12 Week 1 of the Regular Season Begins
- Sunday, July 9th - Rosters Lock for All Divisions at 11:59 PM EDT
- Sunday, July 23rd - Last Day for Rescheduling of Regular Season Matches
- Monday, July 24th - Playoffs Begin (Invite Playoffs Schedule to be Announced Later)
- Sunday, August 13th - Last Day for Playoffs Matches
Any upcoming changes to the whitelist, config, map pool, and 6s Format Staff for the upcoming season will be announced in their own article during the offseason and before the start of Season 12.
How to Find a Team
New to competitive TF2 and need help? Check out our guide here!
You can also check out the NA Newbie Mixes here
, which provides many additional resources for players new to competitive TF2, including (but not limited to) a Team Drive where you and 5 other players will be placed on a team that’s assigned an experienced coach for the entire season and weekly "Mixes" where 2 teams of 6 Newbies each are given a coach for a single PUG (pick-up game).
Important Info for Invite Teams
All teams intending to compete in Invite are required to message the 6s Invite Admin, virgil
, or the 6s Head Admins, je'mond
, as well as have a team page with 6 players rostered by May 14th
Invite will have 8 teams this season
to cooperate with new format structure changes.
Full details will be announced later this offseason along with the Invite playoffs structure, detailed qualifier requirements, and future Invite team leader meeting expectations.
Join Our Team!
Staff applications are open for many departments! Become part of North America’s largest TF2 League and help us continue to build the future of TF2. If interested, please view the application here!
Other Events and Seasons Happening in RGL
Announcement Article for RGL Highlander Season 15
- Register HERE
Announcement Article for Chucklenuts (No Restriction Sixes) Cup! - Hosted by RGL
- Register HERE