All regular season matches must be played by March 27th
at the latest. The formats for this season's playoffs are as follows:
- Invite: Top 4, double elimination
- Advanced: Top 4, double elimination
- Main: Top 8, single elimination
- Intermediate: Top 8, single elimination
- Amateur: Top 16, single elimination
- Newcomer: Top 8, single elimination
The first default day for playoffs will be April 6th
for Newcomer and Amateur, and April 5th
for Intermediate and above. Teams may play earlier if they wish.
Reminders of Ringers After Roster Locks
Rosters will lock on March 13th, 11:59EST.
As a reminder, we recommend everyone to review [1009.4.3] - Ringers After Roster Locks
As mentioned in the Season 8 Announcement
, the Invite playoff bracket will be played and casted in a single online weekend on April 9th and April 10th. All invite matches must be played by April 8th latest
, or else they will be voided. Matches are scheduled to occur 3:00PM EST on both Saturday and Sunday.
- Ringers will not be accepted unless in extreme circumstances.
- In the case a ringer must be used, said ringer must not already be rostered on another playoff invite team.
Some other reminders regarding playoffs:Failing any demo request during playoffs will result in an immediate second offense, even if the player has not previously failed a request.Any map pick/bans should be completed a minimum of 36 hours prior to the decided match time. Failure to do so may result in the team holding up proceedings losing their picks.Any minor penalties incurred during playoffs will result in a 10% prize deduction and a 30% deduction per major penalty for divisions with prize winnings.
Prize pool split is still being determined, and will be announced at a later date. As always if you have any questions, open up a ticket in the RGL.gg discord