Banner by Frazzanator & Raos
Registration for RGL 6s Season 7 is now open! The new team registration deadline is September 3rd at 11:59 pm EST
, with team placements from then until the 12th
. The season starts on September 14th and runs through December 12th
The full season dates are below:
- Monday, August 30th- Invite qualifying team registration closes @ 11:59 PM EST
- Tuesday, August 31st- Invite Qualifiers begin
- Friday, September 3rd- New team registration closes @ 11:59 PM EST
- Thursday, September 9th- Last day for Qualifiers
- Sunday, September 19th- Division placements finalized, division fee payment deadline, week 1 matches scheduled
- Tuesday, September 21st- Regular Season Begins
- Sunday, October 31st- Rosters lock @ 11:59 PM EST
- Thursday, November 11th- Last default match day of the regular season
- Sunday, November 21st- Last possible day for regular season matches
- Tuesday, November 23rd- Playoffs begin
- Sunday, December 12th- Last possible date for playoff matches
- Sunday, December 19th- Last possible date for Grandfinals
How to Find a Team
New to competitive and need help finding a team? Check out our guide on getting started here!
You can also check out the NA Newbie Team drive here
, where you and 6 other players will be placed on a team that’s assigned an experienced coach for the season.
There are no changes to the whitelist or config this season. For recent rule updates, check the June/July article here.
Map Pool and Midseason Cup Results
We received a lot of good feedback from our Season 6 Midseason cup
, which has helped us decide on Season 7’s map rotation. We thank everyone who was able to participate in this cup to give us valuable feedback, so we can improve and refresh our map pool.
As Reckoner has the highest ratings out of the maps tested, cp_reckoner_rc6
will replace cp_villa_b18 in the map rotation for S7. We are currently working on more testing for Mannbase (and other maps) to continue cultivating them for future inclusion in the map pool.
Additional Info for Invite Teams
All teams intending to compete in Invite MUST message the Invite division admin Virgil
, as well as have a team page with 6 players rostered by August 30th
. Invite will have 8 spots this season, with two spots reserved for qualifier teams and one spot offered to the winners of Advanced in the previous season. Placement of teams in qualifiers or one of the remaining spots will be up to admin discretion but is largely determined by previous experience.
The regular season for Invite will span 9 weeks, with an 8 team round-robin with an extra week serving as a buffer to reschedule matches if necessary.
Before the season starts, your division admin will invite you to an invite team leaders’ discussion group. The team leader listed on the roster will be the contact point and the one invited to ensure the meeting isn’t overly crowded. If the team leader does not wish to attend, an appointed teammate must take their place.
Invite qualifiers will be run from August 31st through September 9th
. The number of teams allowed into qualifiers will be decided by the admin team based on the potential teams, and the structure of the qualifiers will be announced once the number of teams has been determined. Your invite admin will keep in touch to ensure that any questions regarding scheduling are answered. As stated above, please contact the invite division admin if your team would like to be considered to play in qualifiers.
Join Our Team!
Staff applications are open, including 6s division admin and moderator positions. Become a part of North America’s largest TF2 league and help us continue to build the future of TF2. View the application here!