RGL Spring Staff Applications
- RGL Highlander and 6s will be opening up division administrator and moderator positions. If you are interested in working to help improve our formats, then we encourage you to apply.
If admin positions are filled, we may contact you to potentially join the staff as a moderator instead.
In addition to the above, we are also looking to recruit experienced and talented individuals in the following categories:
- Anti-Cheat - As an anti-cheat admin, you are responsible for preventing and punishing cheaters that play in our league. You will utilize tools and methods to detect the usage of cheats, review and analyze demos, log alternative accounts, request demos of suspected cheaters, lead investigative work to find evidence and connections in cases, and more.
- Developer - For the RGL site, we are looking for those with mid-level experience in C# to help with the current site codebase. For the RGL API and any new RGL projects, mid-level experience in React, Node, or any tech stack are skill sets that we are looking for. If you have programming or technical experience in other languages, please apply and specify in your application. If you have any potential project ideas you may also be able to contribute to, please specify those as well.
- Developer - SourceMod - As a SourceMod developer, you will be using C++, and Git to help maintain the RGL.gg SourceMod plugin on GitHub as well as creating SourceMod plugins as needed. Prior exposure to SourcePawn is an asset, in addition to any active SourceMod development projects.
- Discord Moderator - As a moderator, you will be tasked to monitor the chat and deal with issues as they come up. A thorough understanding of the rules is necessary for this area. Candidates will be using our moderation tools (depending on either the forum or Discord) to effectively moderate our chat platforms.
- Guide Writer - As a guide writer, you will help with the RGL guides project. This may consist of helping with writing guides for new players, editing guides, tutorials, or doing voice-overs for videos. Players are recommended to have previous competitive experience at a high level or have played TF2 for a long time to help with producing these guides.
- PUG Runner - As a PUG runner, you should be able to run PUGs once every two weeks and are expected to act mature and approachable while maintaining a fun/healthy environment for players.
- Voice Caster - As a caster, you will have to speak constantly through every cast, this requires you to have a microphone that can transmit your voice. The higher the quality of your microphone the better because this is what the viewers will be listening to.
- Cameraman - Being a cameraman requires having fast and stable internet on a platform, you need to be able to stream at 720p 60fps (with a minimum of 7-8 Mbit) on any streaming service such as Twitch. Players are expected to have previous competitive experience at a high level or have played TF2 for a long time to develop a game sense to help with the observation. A computer that can run TF2 at 60-100fps WHILE live streaming the games you will be observing is also required.
- Video Editor - As a video editor, you will be using programs like Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas, and other software to help edit and produce videos on the RGLgg YouTube channel and clips to feature on our RGLgg Twitch channel, whether this is highlight reels, introduction videos, or frag clips.
Experience in these fields is preferred. Feel free to apply again if you have applied for any of these positions and have not received a response or been selected.
If you would like to apply, you can fill out a form
from there we will go through the submissions and potentially ask for a follow-up. If you have any questions regarding positions feel free to open a ticket in our Discord.
Global Rule Updates[3001.9] - Progressive Ruleset
is being added to clarify how the progressive ruleset works in Sixes.[3001.8] - Pauses
and [1008.9] - Pauses
is being added to clarify the number of pauses in the progressive ruleset announced before Season 11 of the Sixes Season.[1005.4.4] - Player Aliases
is being updated to clarify that alias changes may occur if the player is not playing in an active season or RGL event.[1003.3] - Game Exploits
is being updated to clarify mods not allowed by the RGL AC team.
These bans were enacted before the release of this article. If you would like to file a report, you can do so on our site here
. Appeals can also be found on the same page.NOTE
: We only look at user-submitted reports. If you do not file a report, then there is a good chance we have not seen it and cannot deal with the situation
The following alternate account(s) have been caught connected to existing accounts in RGL by the RGL Anti-cheat team and will be banned:
The following players have been banned and placed on probation:
- Recon - Violation of [1004.4.1] - Permanently banned players in a scrimmage (2x). - 2 Weeks
- pengu.G2 - Violation of [1004.4.1] - Permanently banned players in a scrimmage (2x). - 2 Weeks
- gus - Doxxing of player(s) in the community. - 1 Year
Update on the player(s) that have been banned while on probation:
- One-Man Cheeseburger Apocalypse - Violation of [1004.4.1] - Permanently banned players in a scrimmage. - 12 Weeks (3rd ban inside of RGL, 1st ban on probation)
- starstar - Violation of [1004.4.1] - Permanently banned players in a scrimmage. - 12 Weeks (4th ban inside of RGL, 2nd ban on probation)
- cellophane flowers - Violation of [1004.4.1] - Permanently banned players in a scrimmage. - 108 Weeks (5th ban inside of RGL, 4th ban on probation)
- Jacob - Continued violation of [1004.4.1] - Permanently banned players in a scrimmage to enable permanently banned players to harass players during scrims. - Permanent (5th ban inside of RGL, 2nd ban on probation)
After the minimum period has been served, the player(s) can appeal to have the ban lifted if they can show that they've improved themselves and how they interact within the community.
- captain planet - Violation of [1004.4.1] - Permanently banned players in a scrimmage. - 1 Week
- Adam - Breaking RGL's player code of conduct. - Permanent
Sportsmanship and Spirit
The following player(s) have/had been suspended for 1-6 weeks for their usage of racist slurs, homophobic or transphobic language, excessive toxicity, flaming, or derogatory language on our platforms. Repeat offenders will get longer ban lengths.
- ^_^ - Use of a racial slur during an RGL match. - 2 Weeks // First Offense
The following player(s) have failed to provide a requested demo. The first offense during the regular season will be a warning. A second offense during the regular season or the first offense during playoffs will lead to suspensions.
- Kuroo - Failure to Submit Demos: 2nd Offense (Offseason ban delayed for HL Season 11) // 2-weeks
- Samitch (res' brother) - Failure to Submit Demos: 2nd Offense
The following account(s) have been banned for having VAC bans that may be affecting TF2. If you have a VAC ban for a game that is not TF2, please contact an admin to get the ban removed.You can read further details and context about each player's bans by viewing their discipline history on their RGL profile.