Past articles: RGL HL S4 League Structure, Plans, and More (Part 1)RGL HL S4 Map Pool, Invite Qualifers, and More (Powered by mannco.store)(RGL HL S4 Map Order, Updates, and Config Changes (Powered by mannco.store)Thursday Night Bans & Updates (Powered by mannco.store)
Welcome everyone to the fourth ever postseason for RGL Highlander for Invite
, and Open
We would like to congratulate all the teams that have made it to the first round of playoffs and hope that everyone has enjoyed their season so far.
All divisions will have playoffs and will use the Map Elimination
system. Playoffs are a best of 3 map pick/ban series (first to two maps won wins. NOTE
: KOTH maps are played first to 3 (best of 5) and Stopwatch maps are played first to 2 (best of 3).
An admin will continue to monitor match comms to ensure this map pick/ban system is running smoothly in case a team is not responsive.
Pick/bans must be completed through match communications on the website by the specified deadline, 48 hours before default match time.
Failure to complete the process by the deadline will forfeit ALL your pick/bans to the opposing team.
Please make sure you complete your pick/bans by Saturday night. This is to allow teams to have roughly 48 hours before the match time in order to practice for their maps.
Failure to do so will allow the other team to pick for you. Please talk to your respective division admin if you may have trouble with this deadline, so we can give more time if needed.)
The structure of each division’s playoffs will be explained further below.
Playoff Schedule (All Divisions) (All of these dates are also on your respective division bracket found on your league table.)
- Quarterfinals will be played on November 25th
- Semifinals will be played on December 2nd
- Invite and Advanced Lower Bracket finals will be played on December 9th
- Grand Finals will be played on December 9th (except Invite and Advanced)
- Invite and Advanced Grand Finals will be played on December 16th (2nd match, if it happens will have to be rescheduled to a day that works for both teams)
: If you cannot play on the default match day, please contact an admin. Furthermore, the higher seed on the league table will be assigned home for each map pick/ban process.
- Invite - double-elimination Swiss bracket - top 4 teams
- Advanced - double-elimination Swiss bracket - top 4 teams
- Main - single-elimination Swiss bracket - top 6 teams
- Intermediate - single-elimination Swiss bracket - top 8 teams
- Open - single-elimination Swiss bracket - top 6 teams
Teams are encouraged to be flexible with their scheduling of playoff matches. Forfeit wins will not be granted during playoffs without administrator approval.
Due to ties in match points among multiple teams, there is a seeding match that will be played as they are tied in Match Points, Win/Loss, have not played a head-to-head match, and have the same amount of acquired penalties.
This will delay the scheduling of playoff matches for Intermediate and Open until the tiebreaker matches are played.Forum ThreadBanner made by Raos