Playoffs Sizes and Structure
- Invite: 4 Teams Double Elimination
- Challenger: 4 Teams Double Elimination
- Advanced: 4 Teams Double Elimination
- Main: 8 Teams Single Elimination
- Intermediate: 8 Teams Single Elimination
- Amateur: 8 Teams Single Elimination
- Newcomer: 8 Teams Single Elimination
All divisions will have playoffs and will use the Map Elimination system. Playoffs are a best of 3 map pick/ban series (first to two maps won wins).
The home team will choose to be team A or team B. Map pick bans will be done in match comms.
The pick/ban order will be as follows-
A Bans | B Bans | B Picks | A Picks | A Bans | B Picks
NOTE: KOTH maps are played first to 3 (best of 5) and Stopwatch maps are played first to 2 (best of 3).
An admin will continue to monitor match comms to ensure this map pick/ban system is running smoothly in case a team is not responsive.
In the case of ties, the tiebreakers are used in this order.
1. Head to Head Winner (if teams played each other prior in the season)
2. Quality of Opponent/Strength of Schedule (Median-Buccholz, Sonnenborn-Berger. Tiebreaker Score)
3. Rounds won
Remember to record your POV demos. Not having a POV demo during playoffs is an automatic suspension.