Past monthly articles: January
, April & May
- fluey and Jercer have stepped down from their positions on the 6s admin team.
- Joey Lemons has stepped down from their position on the HL admin team.
We would like to thank them for their work and time spent volunteering and wish them the best of luck in their future endeavors. As a result of these staff changes, we are looking for mature, driven individuals who can help us continue to deliver a great platform to ever greater players.
The updated staff list is as follows:6v6
Head Admin - virgil
Head Admin - Constantly
Global Rule Updates[1008.4.4] - Server Issues
has been updated to clarify the procedures a team should take should they believe server disruption has influenced the outcome of a round. Additionally, any rounds played without an official admin ruling will be counted and will not be replayed.[1008.14] - Team Starting Sides
has been updated to make it clear how team side is determined in the regular season versus playoffs. Should both teams agree, they can opt into an optional medic melee fight to determine the side of color.[1008.4.5] - STV
has been updated to clarify that STV connect information must be given to the enemy team leader upon request. Exceptions include if either the host or away team does not want their RGL match to be casted by a non-RGL-recognized casting organization. [1008.5] - POV and STV Demos
has been updated to clarify that ringers are not void from demo infractions as a result of POV demo requests.[1003.3] - Game Exploits
has been updated to include a HUD edit that is not allowed by the RGL AC team.[1008.11] - Dead Teams
has been updated to clarify how match results are handled for dead teams in round robin and Swiss divisions.
These bans were enacted before the release of this article. If you would like to file a report, you can do so on our site here
. Appeals can also be found on the same page.NOTE
: We only look at user-submitted reports. If you do not file a report, then there is a good chance we have not seen it and cannot deal with the situation
The following player(s) have been caught cheating by the RGL Anti-cheat team and will be banned:
- Bigferris - Violation of [1004.4.1] - Permanently banned players in a scrimmage (2x). Offseason ban delayed for the start of Sixes Season 10. - 2 Weeks
- sam - Discord ban evasion - 1 Month
- Lube - Violation of [1007.2.4] - Fraud. Fabricating screenshots of other(s) on an RGL platform with the intent to defame. - 2 Months
- cvk - Account sharing & Assisting ban evasion - 12 Months
Sportsmanship and Spirit
The following player(s) have/had been suspended for 1-6 weeks for their usage of racist slurs, homophobic or transphobic language, excessive toxicity, flaming, or derogatory language on our platforms. Repeat offenders will get longer ban lengths.
- Cutimus - Use of a racial slur on an RGL platform (Discord). - 2 Weeks
- buko - Use of a homophobic slur during a scrim. - 2 Weeks
The following player(s) have failed to provide a requested demo. The first offense during the regular season will be a warning. A second offense during the regular season or the first offense during playoffs will lead to suspensions.
- throne - Failure to Submit Demos: 1st Offense (Offense occurred in a playoff match, see [1008.5] - POV and STV Demos - 2 Weeks
- tojo - Failure to Submit Demos: 1st Offense (Offense occurred in a playoff match, see [1008.5] - POV and STV Demos - 2 Weeks
The following account(s) has been banned for having VAC bans that may be affecting TF2. If you have a VAC ban for a game that is not TF2, please contact an admin to get the ban removed.You can read further details and context about each of the player's bans by viewing their discipline history on their RGL profile.Forum Thread