Registration for RGL 6s Season 9 is now open! The new team registration deadline is May 15th at 11:59 pm EST
, with team placements from then until the 22nd
. The season starts on May 24th and runs through August 21st
The full season dates are below:
- Sunday, May 15th - New team registration closes @ 11:59 PM EST
- Monday, May 16th - Invite Qualifiers begin
- Friday, May 20th - Last day for Qualifiers
- Sunday, May 22nd - Division placements finalized, division fee payment deadline, week 1 matches scheduled
- Tuesday, May 24th - Regular Season Begins
- Sunday, June 26th - Rosters lock @ 11:59 PM EST
- Thursday, July 14th - Last default match day of the regular season
- Sunday, July 17th - Last possible date for Invite matches
- Sunday, July 24th - Last possible day for regular season matches
- Tuesday, July 26th - Playoffs begin
- Saturday & Sunday, August 6th & 7th - RGL LAN for Invite playoffs
- Sunday, August 21st - Last possible date for playoff matches
How to Find a Team
New to competitive and need help finding a team? Check out our guide on getting started here!
You can also check out the NA Newbie Mixes here
, which provides many additional resources for players new to competitive TF2, including (but not limited to) a Team Drive where you and 5 other players will be placed on a team that’s assigned an experienced coach for the entire season and weekly "Mixes" where 2 teams of 6 newbies each are given a coach for a single PUG (pick-up game).
Additional Info for Invite Teams
All teams intending to compete in Invite MUST message reno
, as well as have a team page with 6 players rostered by May 13th
. Invite will have 8 spots this season, with two spots reserved for qualifier teams and one spot offered to the winners of Advanced in the previous season. The number of invite teams is still subject to change, and will be announced at a later date should this be the case. Placement of teams in qualifiers or one of the remaining spots will be up to admin discretion but is largely determined by previous experience.
Before the season starts, your division admin will invite you to an invite team leaders’ group. The team leader listed on the roster will be the contact point and the one invited to ensure there is a constant line of communication between teams and admins.
Invite playoff information will be announced at a later time.
Invite qualifiers will be run from May 16th to May 20th
. The number of teams allowed into qualifiers will be decided by the admin team based on the potential teams, and the structure of the qualifiers will be announced once the number of teams has been determined. Your invite admin will keep in touch to ensure that any questions regarding scheduling are answered. As stated above, please contact the invite division admin if your team would like to be considered to play in qualifiers.
Join Our Team!
Staff applications are open, including 6s division admin and moderator positions. Become a part of North America’s largest TF2 league and help us continue to build the future of TF2. View the application here!