Custom Map DownloadsCustom Maps For Highlander (9v9)
:Custom Maps For Traditional 6v6
- RGL configs and whitelists can be downloaded as a package through the (Installation information, as well a list of all the different configs to exec are explained on the page).
The RGL.gg sourcemod plugin has been updated, which contains all updated configs for all RGL formats, the Competitive TF2 fixes/features above, ScrTV+, updated pause plugin, a server resources updater that automatically updates all RGL.gg approved plugins and configs, and more. You can view the RGL plugin and the other plugins mentioned above here
For server operators
, please make sure your server is updated to Sourcemod v1.10
for the plugin to work. For na.serveme.tf users
, you can use the competitive fixes by using the prefix sm_cf rgl
via RCON. These fixes should be available on all serveme.tf servers.
The RGL Server Resources Updater plugin is mandatory on all servers. Servers with the RGL Server Resources Updater plugin installed will be given preference over servers that do not have it installed for the following reasons:
- Parity between team servers and league enforced config and plugin requirements
- Updated automatically to prevent match tampering and ease of use
- Adherence to the league’s strict competitive integrity standards
- Meets RGL.gg’s minimum standard of quality and fairness for all players
- Serveme.tf servers are exempt from this requirement as they fit the league’s requirements listed above.
Serveme.tf servers are exempt from this requirement as they fit the league’s requirements listed above.
All players can verify if a server has TF2 Competitive Fixes plugins installed correctly and the server is running the correct fixes by typing the command !cf list
. Players can verify if the RGL.gg Server Resources Updater plugin is installed on the server by joining a side and waiting 15 seconds to receive an in-game message from the plugin.