Past monthly articles: January
, April & May
RGL 2022 LAN Pictures
Missed out on what happened at the RGL 2022 LAN? We have uploaded pictures to an album here
Global Rule Updates[1003.3] - Game Exploits
has been updated to include more mods that are allowed and disallowed by the RGL AC team.[1003.4] - Map/Weapon Exploits
has been updated to include more map and weapon exploits that are allowed and disallowed by the RGL AC team.[1005.4.3] - VAC Bans
is not adding anything new but is being updated to clarify how VAC bans are handled in RGL.
Starting next season, [1005.4.4] - Nickname Changes
is being updated to clarify that nickname changes in RGL can only be done during the offseason and no more than once a year, starting from the last name change.[1007.1] - Player Fees
is not adding anything new but is being updated to clarify that unpaid players must be paid up within 24 hours of completing an RGL match.[1008.9] - Pauses
is being updated to make it clearer that the team pausing the match must alert and check with the opposing team before unpausing the match. Additionally, teams are not allowed to spam or obscure the chat during the unpausing stage.
Traditional Sixes Rule Updates[3003.2] - Regular Season Pick/Bans
is being updated to include the RGL 6s Advanced division.
These bans were enacted before the release of this article. If you would like to file a report, you can do so on our site here
. Appeals can also be found on the same page.NOTE
: We only look at user-submitted reports. If you do not file a report, then there is a good chance we have not seen it and cannot deal with the situation
The following alternate account(s) have been caught connected to existing accounts in RGL by the RGL Anti-cheat team and will be banned:
Update on the player(s) that have been banned while on probation:
- lenny - Use of a racial slur during scrims. Increased length due to being an Invite player. - 3 Weeks (2nd ban inside of RGL, 1st ban on probation)
After the minimum period has been served, the player(s) can appeal to have the ban lifted if they can show that they've improved themselves and how they interact within the community.
- pix - Assisting in ban evasion - 3 months
- fishka - Account Sharing - 6 months
Sportsmanship and Spirit
The following player(s) have/had been suspended for 1-6 weeks for their usage of racist slurs, homophobic or transphobic language, excessive toxicity, flaming, or derogatory language on our platforms. Repeat offenders will get longer ban lengths.
- Krusty - Excessive toxicity on an RGL platform (Discord) - 2 Weeks // First Offense
- Badass Monke - Use of a racial slur during a scrim. - 2 Weeks // 1st Offense
- gorp - Use of a racial slur during a scrim. - 4 Weeks // 2nd Offense
- creamy - Excessive usage of racist slurs and comments during a scrim on an alternate account. - 4 Months // 1st Offense
The following player(s) have failed to provide a requested demo. The first offense during the regular season will be a warning. A second offense during the regular season or the first offense during playoffs will lead to suspensions.
You can read further details and context about each player's bans by viewing their discipline history on their RGL profile.Forum Thread
- Krusty - Failure to Submit Demos: 2nd Offense - 2 Weeks
- D A R N - Failure to Submit Demos: 2nd Offense - 2 Weeks